Please note that the surgery will remain closed all day during
UC24 will provide the service during these times
Please telephone UC24: 0151 220 3685 or NHS DIRECT: 0845 4647
Help with Medication costs
Help with cost guidlines which explains prescription charge exemptions are available at reception.(HC11 Quick Guide) or contact the following number for advice. Tel .No : 0845 8501166.
You can request exemption certificate form FP92 from your Doctor for your prescription charges exemption if you have any one of the following conditions:
- Permanent Fistula e.g. Colostomy, Laryngostomy.
- Epilepsy - on continuous anticonvulsive therapy.
- Diabetes Mellitus - except when treated by Diet alone.
- Mexoedema - or other conditions which require supplemental thyroid hormones
- Hypoadrenalism - including Addisons Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Continuing physical disability - Needing help from other person.