Surgery Openning Timings
|Monday||8.00am to 6:30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am to 7:15pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am to 6:30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am to 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am to 6:30pm|
Every 4th Thursday afternoon the surgery will be closed for training
From 1st of September 2013 Dr. Mangarai's Practice, Speke neighbourhood health Centre, will have online Appointment Facility.
Patients must register individually as appointments can only be booked for the patient to whom the registration details apply.
- Registering for EMIS Access
First of all you must register to use the internet appointment booking facility. Ask the receptionist, for a registration form, which provides the information you need to register to use the Internet facility. Every patient requires a unique user ID.
- To log in to Patient Access please click the following link https://patient.emisaccess.co.uk,
- To register for Patient Access click here: Register for Access
- We have an appointment system and have spaces everyday for those who need to be seen urgently,as well as advanced bookings who require more than 48 hr for appointment. Urgent cases will be seen usually on the same day, if you contact us in the morning and non-urgent cases will be seen within 48 hrs by doctor & same day by nurse.
- Request appointments before 8:30am am if you wish to be seen the same day for urgent issues.
- Cancel any appointments you cannot keep as soon as possible so that the time can be offered to another patient. In case of advanced booking confirmation attendance required at least on the day of appointment the slot will be released to for urgent requests.
- Observe one patient one appointment rule. Book double appointments if you have a number of problems to discuss.
- If you arrive more than 20 minutes late, you will have to wait until the end of surgery or next available space.
Appointment and Waiting Time
Please note if you are waiting for more than 20minutes from the time of your appointment to see Doctor/Nurse inform the receptionists.
If the Doctor is running late for any reason, reception will let you know, so that either you can wait for your turn or re-book the appointment at another convenient time.
More than 90% of our patients who make appointment with either Doctor or Practice nurse will attend for their appointment, if you are one among them who cannot make it, please let us know, so that, your appointment can be allocated to another person.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Calls will be answered and dealt with as quickly as possible during normal working hours. In emergencies, when the surgery is closed you will be advised of the number to contact for the doctor on call or you will be diverted to answering service. Remember to dial 999 in real emergencies as well as informing your doctor.
Out Of Hours Services/Home Visits
We prefer to see patients at the surgery. Sometimes we may need to see you at home. Every request for a home visit will be assessed by a doctor. We allocate some time for visits each day but concentrate on providing surgery appointments.
For urgent & emergencies during out of hours please ring UC24 on 0151 2203685. The NHS 111 service is also available by calling 111 or you can call 999 depending on urgency
In return we ask you to...
Not to request a home visit unless the patient is too ill to be brought to surgery.
Ensure that requests for home visits are made before 10.00 am and confirm current telephone number.
Only ask for night visits if the patient cannot wait until the next day's surgery.